Thursday, February 24, 2011

GRAFFITI LEGENDS ON A COLD DAY

When I called Sienide(Artist/Graffiti Artist)to speak about an upcoming show,he tells me to come uptown to Tuff City Tattoos in the Bronx. The first thing I thought about was my mission from Brooklyn to Bronx on the D train. He tells me he'll be spraying with graffiti legends. I did not think twice. I jumped in the shower got dressed and hopped on the train. When I arrived I was introduced to Kit,Boots119,Peso131 who is also a member of the oldschool Fearless 4 rap crew, and Slave who I had the honor to show in my GRAFFOLUTION group show last summer. It was awesome listening to their stories of the early days of graffiti. Did I tell you my feet froze? At the end it was all worth it. Here are some pics of what took place. The rest of the pics will be on an album on my Facebook page. Thanks Sienide!

>



1 comment: